Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jordyn graduates preschool!!!

I am so far behind on blogging. It just feels like such a daunting task! I am just going to start with the most recent and work on the older stuff hopefully!!
And what is more recent than what happened TODAY!!
My little BIG girl graduated preschool today!! A few moms from church and I have been doing our own preschool where we rotate and everyone takes a turn and teaches. I did it for one year with Makenna and two whole years for Jordyn so I'm ready to be done for a while:)
This is my beautiful girlie with her certificate and hat!!
I hosted this graduation party and I read them two books about going to Kindergarten and the chica chica boom boom book. I thought it fit since we learned to write all the letters. We then did a craft making the tree and then put sticker letters all over it! I think it turned out great!
We also enjoyed a potluck lunch and played. Cynthia gave them all workbooks as gifts and Jordyn was working on it right after everyone left!! I can't believe I'm going to have another kid on school next year!! Love you Jordyn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment